Code of Conduct for Teachers, Non-teaching Staff Members and Administrators
The aim of this Code of Conduct is to provide all persons in service at Srikrishna College, with a common set of guidelines to promote professionalism and to establish a suitable academic environment for higher learning. This Code cannot be used as a means of establishing service indiscipline, or form the basis for disciplinary action against any stakeholder. Following Code of Conduct for Teachers, Non-teaching Staff Members and Administrators has been framed to establish as perfect an environment as possible for teaching and learning.
- A teacher should carry out the legitimate academic and administrative decisions taken by the College/University pertaining to his/her sphere of responsibility. Teachers and Librarians should wear I-CARD while in campus.
- A teacher shall not discriminate against any student on the basis of religion, race, caste, gender, language or political ideology.
- A teacher shall not remain absent from duty without proper sanction of leave.
- A teacher shall not make use of institutional resources or facilities for personal purpose.
- Teacher shall work for holistic development of students.
- Members of the Governing body should be unbiased and impartial in their decision making
- Teacher representatives and Non-Teaching staff representatives of the Governing body should consult their respective consistency and ventilate their grievances.
- The Principal should be impartial and unbiased in his/her functioning. She/he should treat the staff equally. She/he should be guided by the motto of the parent University, ‘Advancement of Learning’.
- Non-Teaching staff of college should be punctual and regular. They should be student friendly and work for the all-round development of the students. All should wear I-CARDS while on campus.